• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spin Tires

That's pretty cool. I've never really gotten into pc games us there anything special I would need to play such fames on my 2 tear old gateway lap top?

you can download the demo at their site and play it, not much to the demo but its pretty darn realistic.

there was a thread about this a couple weeks ago.

I got the little SUV thing stuck in some serrrious mud. Was covering the the hood. Pretty simple and pretty fun.

Am I doing it right?

I think I'm doing it right now.

Dwnloaded the demo but everytime I play it it shuts my laptop down.
Any ideas? I have a gateway nv55c intel core i3? Anyone know anything computers?

The little truck gets stuck easy, but the big one will knock trees down.

Dwnloaded the demo but everytime I play it it shuts my laptop down.
Any ideas? I have a gateway nv55c intel core i3? Anyone know anything computers?

It gets to hot and turns off as a saftey.
Mine does that too but i have a coolingpad with a fan that blows cool air at the bottom of the laptop when i want to play this demo or any other game that makes it get hot.
If you dont have a coolingpad you can put something that lifts up the laptop so that the fan can get cooler air (piece of wood or anything else you have laying around)

It's pretty fun
Only gripe their isn't a truly manual transmission

Back