• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sometimes dreams do come true...

they're opening too many Stones. They got one in oceanside now too. I went to the Esco one this week for dinner and i was the only person at the inside bar, and the outside bar was shut down. First time i've ever been the only one at the bar there, period.

When did they open an Oceanside location? That's the first time I've heard of it and I freaking live here!

Hey, I'll take a Stone over some of the other drinking venues here any day :lickout:

The "Real SoCal" M&G?
:dunce:

What will the difference be? Do you work for Stone?
the difference will be size, liberty station will be larger, and they will be doing different beers than we do in esco and yes i work for stone as all who come see me after the sunday welk runs can attest
the real so cal m&g fo sho!

the difference will be size, liberty station will be larger, and they will be doing different beers than we do in esco and yes i work for stone as all who come see me after the sunday welk runs can attest
the real so cal m&g fo sho!

definitely the best way to end a wheeling trip is talking shit with Kayle at the bar in Stone.

IMG-20120920-00196_zpsbf0c614d.jpg

Good times were had...

Geoff is just upset none of the SD crew will give him,a hot carl

I guess now this thread officially turned to shit, perv.LOL:roflmao::moon:

Last edited:
I will say, I have been in a thousand or more restrooms all over the country... and Stone Esco are some of the nicest...

i'm sure it's due to the lack of privacy walls between the urinals.
it certainly isnt the motion sensing faucets that never work.

i'm sure it's due to the lack of privacy walls between the urinals.
it certainly isnt the motion sensing faucets that never work.

I've never had an issue with the motion sensing faucets.... plus the sinks are rad.

99% of all urinals do not have privacy walls...
how else are you supposed to cross streams with the guy next to you? :roflmao:

Back