• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Naxja parade permission

And I'll fill a parade spot if there is one available, but IMHO I think Jeeps with kids in them (not you 30+ year old kids, real calendar-age kids!) should get priority. And the Race Jeeps (Robert & Cal) if they can make it.

And I'll fill a parade spot if there is one available, but IMHO I think Jeeps with kids in them (not you 30+ year old kids, real calendar-age kids!) should get priority. And the Race Jeeps (Robert & Cal) if they can make it.

x2. if there is a spot for my rig, I'll roll. if not, I'll drink at the party after :D

So the requirements are jeeps and kids? If so, that puts Cal out... :p plus, he isn't much of a driver. He's more of a passenger.

He can put Echo in the passenger seat... And I think we can make an exception for our Team Naxja rig. Or he can borrow a kid from someone. =)

Back