• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Naxja parade permission

Dec 14, 10am.
We are good. Max 12 jeeps. Max 4 mph. No loud noises or smoking engines. Nothing that resembles Santa clause, because he passes by at the end.
They just want enthusiastic people and interesting clubs.
I am very interesting, good looking, and will represent. lol.

No entrance fee?

Do trailers count as vehicles?

Its free!!!!
trailers do not count as a vehicle.

I am waiting on acceptance first. We will know in 2 weeks.

Get a list of potential parade participants going.

Time for some new lipstick for hotlips and paint for the trailer.

im interested in going. i'd almost say definite, but there's always a chance ill go back east to see the family.

Kyle, to answer your question: Karstic & I are both interested and are okay with this event. We look forward to seeing what answer your application gets. If the application gets approved, then please get it organized with our blessing!

Fantastic.
I will give all details and start signing up participants when I receive our approved application.
Then we can prep for 6 months.
Happy Holidays.

We're in for sure no family stuff on the 14th, I'll dig up an inverter between now and then and pull some lights off the house...I wonder if she'll notice...

I think the BSC should march the parade.....like the Hell's Angels used to.

I know i stated my interest in participating before, but i'll say it again. I'm In! My kid would love this!

Back