• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party Sunday 12/20 12pm--Save the Date!!

Hey folks, also, please consider bringing something to share -- dessert, snack, side dish... I will try to set up a "Potluck" site tonight or tomorrow and list it in here somewhere...

Me, maybe E-man.

I don't think I'll be able to make it now - I have to work that weekend... :hang:

For all attending, please pull in either driveway and park in back, street parking sucks.....and DO NOT block my neighbors place across the street.

JohnX
Carol
Johnnyc and Monica
Rick
Tim and Ethan
Mike
Bajaxj1

Anybody else? ? Gonna be a small party.

Food for a "nominal donation". You're on your own for beverages, I will have buckets of ice ready. Bounce house is on!

Bounce house!!!!

Food is gonna be burgers & bratwurst since I presume I'll be doing the cooking (you do have a BBQ, right, John?)

Please feel encouraged to bring something to share, whether it be appetizer, side, dessert, or whatever...

JohnX
Carol
Johnnyc and Monica
Rick
Tim and Ethan
Mike
Bajaxj1
Nimrod & girlfriend
Russ & Michelle Pottenger, + daughter Angelina

John you know NAXJA's famous for not RSVPing. HOWEVER, anyone else chiming in if they're going would be greatly appreciated.

I sure wish I could make it. Maybe someday. Would be great to see everyone. Besides, it could be another place I nearly burned down while cooking Spiedies! Hope everyone has a great time.

David Bricker / SYR

Back