• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party Sunday 12/20 12pm--Save the Date!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
JohnX has graciously offered to host this year's Holiday Party at his new digs...

Please plan to stop by for at least a while! Food (as yet to be determined) will be available for a nominal donation. Please bring your own beverages of your choice.

We are working on getting a bounce house, we'll see how that goes.

9477 Lomita Drive
Alta Loma, CA 91701

More details to follow as we figure them out :gee:. In a couple of weeks we will try to get a head count to we can figure out food, as well.
:party:

Well, I will not be attending this year. Because, of ALL the weekends you people pick the one that my sister is getting married!

Cool, I have that weekend off. And I think I convinced Monica to come meet my crazy Jeep friends.

Well, phooey.

That would be the date of the Christmas program. The Bride and the Varmints are singing and I am the narrator. No backing out of that one.

That is the day my friend from Japan is visiting and the night my family is having my birthday party. So even though I would rather go to John's place I can't make it there this year.

Well, I will not be attending this year. Because, of ALL the weekends you people pick the one that my sister is getting married!

No, your sister was inconsiderate and selfish, and chose to get married on the weekend we are doing the Holiday Party! Ditch that b ... um... yeah, never mind, have fun!

Our apologies to those who can't make it, just keep all of next December open until after we announce the party date!! No guests, no weddings, no travel, no nuthin!! :gee:

I'll try to stop by if I can make it! :clap:

Ha Tim! She's real. I got married in May.

Congrats John!

She does know how lucky you are; right?

Last edited:
I just wanna note how funny I find it that half the avatars in here are of jeeps on their sides. Pretty sure that's not how you're supposed to do it :p

We've been doing it wrong? Damnit!

Back