• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So im curious to know.....

85xj4dr said:
i actually got mine off craigslist. im thinking of buying a beat up/been in an accident but not too bad 4.0L and just transfering parts and body panels.
lol dats wat im doin except im goin thro a junk yard.... where everythin is cheap

2 gullible people. Were just yankin yer chains.

Here is the real pic. :D :D

Tayhua4x412-10-05008.jpg

XJ_Owner said:
lol dats wat im doin except im goin thro a junk yard.... where everythin is cheap

yeah, thats probably what i would do with it too. i also go to a tech school, so i can get parts cheaper, cause everyone loves my auto shop teacher. plus every tool i need. so anything i need done i can do there.

85xj4dr said:
yeah, thats probably what i would do with it too. i also go to a tech school, so i can get parts cheaper, cause everyone loves my auto shop teacher. plus every tool i need. so anything i need done i can do there.
lol dats kool. i can also get all the tools I need to cuz my brother and a real close buddy of his are mechanics :D

lol too bad you live in portland, cuz i kn noone wit the same make model and year as me lol... than again i dont know of anyone with a jeep except for my friend down in colorado but he belongs to the NAGCA forums (North American Grand Cherokee Association)

ZJ? bah. yeah, portland is.... yeah. theres really nothing offroad unless you go into the mountians, and thats about 2 hours away from where i am. little far for an afternoon galavant. except for puddles and you know how it goes with those.

"woohoo!"

splash!!

"that was hardcore!!!"

Avanteone said:
Not worth swapping the 2.5 for the 4.0 when you can find a 4.0 XJ for under a grand.

J

xEleventy
I've had 3 - 4.0l XJs under $1000
87 w/D44 $600
88 parts rig $100
'96 w/AX-15 $1000
Definately not worth the effort of a swap.

Back