• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so cal karma thread 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
djblade311 said:
free for the taking:

Stock front bumper and end caps. No brackets available.
Stock rear bumper sans end caps with brackets

both painted Steel blue.

PM sent

Ok, one more time before I toss them....I now have 5 tires, 2 33x12.50x15's one is a BFG A/T, and the other is a no name, both good for spares, the other 3 are BFG M/T's 33x10.50x15's, all good for spares, one has 2 patches holds air I drove on it for 2 months and ran cleghorn on it....I will get Pics if needed, but I need these gone...come get them

I recived a PM from Bentonedge, if you still want one they are all off my jeep and ready for the taking

Not a problem wife said thanks for helping me clean out the garage. lol

I hope you are able to make use of it.

Paul

i have some rear windows with seals out of a 2 door. one of the small wing windows is missing but other than that they are good.

I also have some monroe shocks that came off the rear.
I will have the fronts available when i get my lift for up there.
I also have the rear sway bar.

there will be plenty more to come....

Ok...have the following:

Chrome/black grill from an XJ. Doesn't have the upper 1" black piece above the openings that the 95's have, so I'm assuming it may have come from an earlier model.

Four Grizzly rims in great shape with used acorns and 30's that are pretty close to being done. The rims are the good part.

Four stock XJ shocks from Pep Boys I put on about a year or so ago...still in good shape.

One stock steering dampener..only been on less than 6 months...decide to go with a heavy duty one with the lift.

One rear sway bar in good shape.

Two stock springs

Soon.....two stock leaf packs...one is decent...the other is pretty flat.

Let me know....or I'll have to get them out in order to fit everything in the garage again before my wife comes home from Tennessee...;)

Dave

Volusiaguy said:
Ok...have the following:

Chrome/black grill from an XJ. Doesn't have the upper 1" black piece above the openings that the 95's have, so I'm assuming it may have come from an earlier model.

Four Grizzly rims in great shape with used acorns and 30's that are pretty close to being done. The rims are the good part.

Four stock XJ shocks from Pep Boys I put on about a year or so ago...still in good shape.

One stock steering dampener..only been on less than 6 months...decide to go with a heavy duty one with the lift.

One rear sway bar in good shape.

Two stock springs

Soon.....two stock leaf packs...one is decent...the other is pretty flat.

Let me know....or I'll have to get them out in order to fit everything in the garage again before my wife comes home from Tennessee...;)

Dave

PM Sent

I've got some items, but they come with strings attached (for a net 0 Karma change):

Available items: (Basically a 4" semi-complete Franken-lift)
Skyjacker 3" lift coils
Skyjacker 3" lift leafs
Skyjacker 3" lift LCA's
3/4" Coil Spacers
RE extended Shackles (new in box)
RE SS extended rear brake line (new in plastic)
RE TC Drop bracket kit (new in box... with exception of 1 bolt)
Stock '01 Rear Drive shaft

The strings they come with:
Open D35 (3.07 gears)...no brakes.
Peugeot BA5/10 tranny (<--I have a NEW tranny mount for this thing if someone is desperate enough to actually use it)

TheNerd said:
I've got some items, but they come with strings attached (for a net 0 Karma change):

Skyjacker 3" lift coils
Skyjacker 3" lift leafs
Skyjacker 3" lift LCA's
3/4" Coil Spacers

Peugeot BA5/10 tranny (<--I have a NEW tranny mount for this thing if someone is desperate enough to actually use it)

PM sent on brake hose

Ill take it all except the brake hose, even the ba-10 since Ive got to have spares for the YJ (blown up 3 times under warrenty :) ) PM me with a phone number or email and Ill arrange pickup

TheNerd said:

Skyjacker 3" lift coils
Skyjacker 3" lift leafs
Skyjacker 3" lift LCA's
3/4" Coil Spacers

Damn those shackles would have been perfect...

I need the tranny mount. Mine is shot and I couldnt get them at the auto parts store.

Volusiaguy said:
PM sent back...:)

I sure could use that tcase drop if the fast typer/beer drinker doesn't use it...;)

Anyone have any tow points for a 95 xj? Heading up to PAP later this week to look around.....seen anything?

Dave
If your not in a rush I will have some available in a few weeks

Gerr said:
If your not in a rush I will have some available in a few weeks

He's itchin' to make a run....LOL....I'll put dibs on 'em if that's ok and then give 'em up if I find some this week at PAP. Thanks.

Grimm....You haven't been to one of my motorcycle rallies in Arkansas/Tennessee...a case is just an appetizer to get ready for the homebrew white lightnin'...:)

ZJeepX...good to meet ya tonight. Enjoy the rims, shocks, and stabilizer. This thread has helped us out a ton...glad to pay it back.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back