• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Peak Single BBQ Box

Sardog1

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have one??? Do you like it? Is the cooking grate adjustable in height like the double model is?

I'm looking for something like this to use while camping. It's amazing how little information there is on the product though.

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks for posting the link, but it doesn't tell you squat about the functionality of the grill. There is what looks like a lever sticking up but they don't mention what it is for. It would be nice to be able to raise and lower the cooking grate over the coals to help control temps. Guess I'll shoot them an email to find out.

Snow Peak is one of those companies that in my mind brings up the term "exposexual"

Nice but way way over priced.

But you get at least 1,000 expopoints per purchase.

That said there are a few clever products I want of theirs, but a fancy grill isn't one of them...

Snow Peak is one of those companies that in my mind brings up the term "exposexual"

Nice but way way over priced.

I have their giga power backpacking stove. I don't think that $40-$50 is way way overpriced for a backpacking stove. It's actually one of the cheapest backpacking stoves you can buy if you don't get one of the esbit type or homemade coke can stoves.

Back