• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow chains

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
I've got three sets of snow chains that I've collected over the years that I would like to sell. Two sets are for passenger car tires and the 3rd set will fit up to a 30.5x9.5x15 tire. $20 for the passenger cars, $50 for the LT set.

I want to sell these locally because I don't want to hassle with shipping + the shipping cost would probably make them more expensive than buying them at retail.

Hope you guys don't mind me bumping this up.

Sorry to jump in on your action, Stephan. But I also have some new chains that I don't need anymore.

31x10.50x15

$40

xjohnnyc said:
Sorry to jump in on your action, Stephan. But I also have some new chains that I don't need anymore.

31x10.50x15

$40

Johnny,

Are these cables or chains?

Thanks,

RP

xjohnnyc said:

Hey get your own thread.

J/K no problem Johnny, they're a different size than mine anyways.

I still have these for sale. May be willing to trade also.

Can TPTB move this to the SoCal 4 Sale forum. Thanks.

I also have a couple of sets available. Chains to fit 31x10.5x15. Also a set of cables to fit the same.

Of course there is a range of sizes these will fit. $40 each, both are brand new, never used.

rpraterxj said:
I also have a couple of sets available. Chains to fit 31x10.5x15. Also a set of cables to fit the same.

Of course there is a range of sizes these will fit. $40 each, both are brand new, never used.

Sorry to have jumped onto this thread. I will start my own.

Thanks,

Seeing that winter is coming...

Sorry. Can't help you there.

All 3 sets available.

I love it. Snow hits the ground and out comes the 2 year thread :D.

I'd be intersted in a set of the ones for 31X10.5X15's if they're still available.

I can pick them up at the Xmas get together on Sun.

pottenger said:
I love it. Snow hits the ground and out comes the 2 year thread :D.

Cause I still got the damn things in my garage!

karstic said:
Cause I still got the damn things in my garage!

Still got em if someone is looking for chains for a passenger car.

IslanderOffRoad said:
I'd be intersted in a set of the ones for 31X10.5X15's if they're still available.

I can pick them up at the Xmas get together on Sun.

still need these, by next Friday for a Big Bear Trip

Back