• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow chains

I'll piggyback as well. Thanks Stephan.

I have 2 sets for $40 each

1 set fits 31x10.5, used 1 time.

The other set I believe are for 30x9.5

karstic said:
Still got em if someone is looking for chains for a passenger car.

I'll take the set that fits the stock XJ tires (225/70R16). Question is how to get them from you. Would you be seeing Cal any time soon?

I'm at my dads until tuesday night.

Swing by with them at any point, and we can run to an ATM to get you cash.

Eddie G. said:
I'll take the set that fits the stock XJ tires (225/70R16). Question is how to get them from you. Would you be seeing Cal any time soon?

Sorry Eddie, looks like neither set will fit according to the application guide. How quick are you looking to get them? I may be working by the Miracle Mile the Thursday or Friday after New Years day. I could swing by and we could test fit them.

IslanderOffRoad said:
I'd be intersted in a set of the ones for 31X10.5X15's if they're still available.

I can pick them up at the Xmas get together on Sun.

Anyone?

I'll pick em up tomorrow or Friday.

WebDog said:
Im trying to get a set also, i pmed FishPOET but havent heard anything. And going to be headed to mammth on friday. So i might have to buy a new set tomorrow.

When did you PM fishPOET? He's out in the desert until New Years.

karstic said:
Sorry Eddie, looks like neither set will fit according to the application guide. How quick are you looking to get them? I may be working by the Miracle Mile the Thursday or Friday after New Years day. I could swing by and we could test fit them.

Where is the Miracle Mile? I am in Glendale in day time and West LA in the evenings.

Eddie G. said:
Where is the Miracle Mile? I am in Glendale in day time and West LA in the evenings.

Fairfax and La Brea area around MOCA and the La Brea tar pits

SNow expected this weekend.

Got any chains for 37s? :gee:

I'll take some for 33x10.5 since I'm going to Mammoth at the end of the month. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

If you don't need them for the drive up buy them in Mammoth. I paid around a $100 for the chains for my 33's. I bought them at Napa. All the places I contacted down here wanted between $150 and $200.

Dammit I'm tring to get the sizes posted up of the other set, arrgh.

Back