• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Simulated beadlocks?

"street locks" aside, I'm confused.

What is wrong with running beadlocks with 30" tires? Does the bead not break on a small tire? I could see the argument that you have no ground clearance after airing down, but not everyone runs 37" tires. Lots of people air down their 30's when they wheel...

i always thought beadlocks were illegal to run on the streets, atleast thats what i've heard in jersey but im not sure.

but like a lot of people said im just buying the cheapo steel rims for now untill my truck is strictly offroad only then the beadlocks get thrown on

Matt

i think its pretty gay to care what everyone else is gonna say. its your money and your jeep YOU make up your mind and get what you like.

Since opinions are like assholes...

I think anything made to look like something it's not is gay....

Trail rated badges...

miracle bra's...

Toupee's and hair weaves...

stuffing socks in your pants...

and of course Neuticles...

http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html

Gil BullyKatz said:
Since opinions are like assholes...

I think anything made to look like something it's not is gay....

Trail rated badges...

miracle bra's...

Toupee's and hair weaves...

stuffing socks in your pants...

and of course Neuticles...

http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html
Neuticals... wow... that's all types of wrong.

x2 for all that, but I like the street locks. They look good. I just can't justify spending $40 more per rim for an extra lip, so I stuck with the regular ol' steelies.

I have a friend with fake beadlocks on his tj, and he told me that they were supposed to be much stronger than normal wheels, being that the lip has the ring. Anyway, later that day he bent one of them. :D

I have a buddy who survived Test-Cancer in HS and he has a silly-cone one.

I must admit, Its quite funny to watch him whip one orb out and hit it with a hammer.

Even funnier to see the reactions of the unsuspecting guys (or girls) that bet him he wont do it

:Sorry

matt6669 said:
i always thought beadlocks were illegal to run on the streets, atleast thats what i've heard in jersey but im not sure.

they are. well, at least here in WA they are. i just run 'em anyway. like any state trooper's gonna know the difference between real and fake ones...

greddy.gif

Back