• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

should be shot

i think next time i got a question im gonna knock another ride just to get some attention and then ask a question so somone actually will acknowlage it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------OK, OK - he's humbled enough about the attitude and the party (that was supposed to be a party, right?)(some days I'm really glad I'm old).

I say let's get busy deriding his rig. Did some gangsta take your tires and leave you those donuts with no tread?!!?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

now were really stating to get desperate tryin to make fun of my ride. it has brand new bfg a/t's on it, you know cuz its my daily driver. where are you guys from anyways.

well this certainly turned out to be an interesting thread.

Personally, I wouldn't do that to a Jeep. Two reasons. 1)No $$$ 2), I PREFER the lifted look. But it's not my Jeep, and this IS a free country, where you can do what you want (to a certain extent). If that is the way he likes his XJ, great. It's his, and he can do what he wants to it. It looks like it took a lot of time and effort to complete, and I will say he did a good job (i've seen plenty of cars go that route and look worse than they did stock). Saying that he should be shot for doing something that he wanted to do to HIS OWN RIDE is just wrong. He probably thinks you should be shot for lifting yours b/c it's not tricked like his.

Just had to get that off my chest. Sorry to sort of rant.

XJawgi said:
the train has left on that one

And you are your own engineer, conductor and passenger....seating for one only please.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Train%20Conductor.jpg

OMG Im just angry I missed this!!!!!!!!!!11

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just wanted to say that there's no excuse for some of them pictures in your album over on yahoo, kid. Why you got some dude runnin around in a thong at a "party" is beyond me, but why you'd take pictures and put them on the net is just dumb... :D You're just askin for someone to find them and tear you apart, as would seem to have happened already in this thread.

About the reps from betterthanyou!!!...He apparently doesn't just stick to people who made fun of awgi...
Mileage per tankful 01-13-2005 10:58 betterthanyou!! my god!! who gives a shit!!
I actually found this thread tryin to figure out who the hell he is, left a bad rep on me made 10 or so posts and now there's no trace of him except for these reps he left...

BlackSport96 said:
just wanted to say that there's no excuse for some of them pictures in your album over on yahoo, kid. Why you got some dude runnin around in a thong at a "party" is beyond me, but why you'd take pictures and put them on the net is just dumb... :D You're just askin for someone to find them and tear you apart, as would seem to have happened already in this thread.

About the reps from betterthanyou!!!...He apparently doesn't just stick to people who made fun of awgi...
Mileage per tankful 01-13-2005 10:58 betterthanyou!! my god!! who gives a shit!!
I actually found this thread tryin to figure out who the hell he is, left a bad rep on me made 10 or so posts and now there's no trace of him except for these reps he left...

Well the reason for posting the pics of the party was so everyone who was at the party could see them. There aint no shame, im not the one in the thong. And, the kid in the thong, had ALL the girls at that party. anyways. as for the reps, i have no clue what they do other than make me look bad. I dont even know how to look at other peoples reps.

You can't look at someone else's rep, but you can click the scales at the top right and leave some behind. Girls are weird, they seem to go for that kinda thing...:D

Back