• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shop Referral: Wilson Offroad

Dozer11B

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys in a few days I will no longer be a part of the SEC- moving to the RRC.

I just wanted to post about a shop I have been doing business with for the past three months: Wilson Offroad in Fayetteville, NC

Can't say enough about these guys.

Wilson Offroad is not just a vendor. They do custom fab work, cage work, and parts- just ask.

Rolling up to the shop you will see an extremely large side-lot with everything from mild to wild by all 4x4 manufacturers- PACKED FULL.

They have worked on my Jeep Cherokee 2 times now and I have been EXTREMELY satisfied with the work and the customer service. I just dropped my jeep off to get a bunch of other fab work done. I leave for Louisiana in a few days and they are bending over backwards to get me on the road, even though I may never step into the shop again. They could easily brush me off knowing this.

Too bad I was only in North Carolina three months before I received orders to Louisiana. Would love to wheel with these guys and knock back a few at the upcoming Wilson Offroad May Jam 2012 at Uhwarrie.

I have been in the shop quite a few times to talk through some work- I have had to wait in line as Keith and Shawn are usually running around with their hair on fire with the shop phone in hand trying to keep multiple customers happy at the same time. Just be patient, wait your turn and you'll be well taken care of. The volume of customers speaks for itself: This shop gets it done right.

Each time I come in there- the guy doing the prospective work is pulled from what he is doing so I can talk face-to-face with the man wrenching or cutting/welding to my Jeep. Keith trusts his guys to hash out the fine details with the customer so there is no miscommunication. Eric has done (and is finishing) all my welding and I have seen his cage work on a customer's race truck- firsthand- Good to go.

Everyone there is very personable. Never once have I seen a customer spoken down to or treated like an idiot- I might not have been so patient with some of the customers I have seen in there.
shaking.gif

Keith Wilson is a Veteran like me, and he is involved in charitable events. Here is a link to a truck they built for a young man suffering from Cystic Fibrosis:

http://eastnc.wish.org/2009/04/24/i-...-truck-remade/

They are also involved in Operation Toy Drop which happens every year at Ft Bragg.

Keith races a Jeep Cherokee and Shawn Races a full size J-truck.
thefinger.gif
These guys are legit.

Bottom line: Fair prices and good work by good folks.

I am in no way affiliated with, nor am I recieving compensation for this post. Just thought you NC cats should know. I have posted this same referral at NC4x4.

See ya on the high ground.

-Dozer

Thanks for the write up. With all the posts people seem to be saying lately about "bad" service, it's nice to see the opposite for a change.

Good luck with the move, and thank you for all that you have done and continue to do! :us:

Last edited:
Yeah man- straight shooters at WOR.

I'll be back to bug you guys in a few years when I retire!

As far as the service, thank you for the support. FAWKIN AMERICA!:patriot: Plenty different than the reception my Old Man got when he came home. Gives us all a reason to keep going back. Sorry if I'm getting political, but everyone deserves a right to have what we got.

If they don't want it, that's their business.

Back