• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September run

No cabin, they were sold out. The boy will have to deal with a tent. I get off a 24 at 6am on Friday, if I get some sleep at work I will be leaving well before noon, of not I will take a nap and leave around 1

All I have access to around is here is the crap they sell at heb. I can pick some of it up though.

There is that guy in Marble Falls that sells it. I plan on going out in town Friday for dinner I can pick some up from him if he's still there

We are doing improved campsite right?

Also...i know we kinda covered this but it sounds like everyone is getting there a little bit later tomorrow right?

Juan and I will be there probably later tomorrow. Gotta grab our paychecks, headed out directly after.

Wakey wakey eggs and bacon-y? Blenny are you there? How was your shift? Did you get to offroad the amberlamps any more?

I will be there around 2:00pm ish. I am planning on the improved area... don't know I need the water and elec but like the proximity of showers and bathrooms ;)
If there is some motocross event it could be packed?

Try to get us those nice pads closer to the dumpster....and bathroom

Y'all have fun

6ed092109b256add2a40339365ff7125.jpg

Slowly replacing 10 year old car tires with trailer tires one trip at a time

Back