• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September run

I would say work is overrated, but that is why I have to leave Saturday night. Anyone ever see the bunk houses there?

The work part is overrated, but the getting of my paycheck sure isn't. If I didn't have to pick it up, I would be skipping that day.

I just remembered that my uncle's lake house is a few miles away from the park. I might see if I can bunk there. Might have room for some other people, depending on what he says.

I'm new to this site but I'm guessing this is the Chapter for Oklahoma too. lol There are some events coming up one at Disney, Ok. for Wheeling for the Wounded on the 20th and a Clayton run on the 27th.

I'm moving that weekend. Hopefully people won't break into my Jeep at the new place.

I'm still in. So is Juan.

Patrick, are you bringing Tristan? I think Bennett will come with me but this will be his first time jeeping or camping. He'll have to lay off of blowing tequila into the campfire.

Yay for Roger....bout time you came to your senses. Who wants to go to Oregon...buncha hippies and all.

Yea Tristan is coming, wife and the 2 month old Robbie will be staying home. Probably camping Friday night, maybe a hotel, but probably camping. Tristan can teach Bennett the finer points of dirt eating.

haha...i still think of that. It was crazy to me but kind of awesome how your kid just got into ....whatever and y'all were cool with it.

I'm planning on trailering my Blue one... have not driven it since I bought it back :( That means I'm camping no RV ;) I don't think Susan is coming she may be heading to NY for a family wedding.

Rovers are no problem coming... more the merrier ... and we have straps ;) :) oh and fire extinguishers.

Sorry could not resist

lol x2

I need some as well. Might answer some of my spring wrap issues.

Back