• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling Yoda Axles How Much You Think There Worth?

Hemenechi

NAXJA Forum User
selling my 1984 toyota pickup axles to a friend. i dont want to get riped off and i also dont want to rip him off too. i was thinking $300 for both? think that is decent.
they is a 1984 toyota front axle 4:11 open and a 1984 rear axle 4:11 Welded
think 300 is good or do you think it should go higher or lower?

thanks for your help

Hemenechi said:
i think $50 is a little to low dont you think?

He's trying to scam you. :D

Depends on the shape and a lot of other things. Usually $300-$400 for a decent axle at a wrecking yard around here. Real old or common (14 bolts) go for much less that that.

If the axles have been setting or need to be gone through I think somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 for the set is ok.

the rear is fine i have been using the truck all the time. till just this month cuz it dosent pass inspection and its not worth the time and $$ to fix it. so i figured i would sell all that can be sold and put it into my jeep or to buy another toyota

the front axle leaks at the birfields so it probobly needs a rebuild. besides that it works fine. so i think $300 is a good price thanks for the help

Hemenechi said:
the rear is fine i have been using the truck all the time. till just this month cuz it dosent pass inspection and its not worth the time and $$ to fix it. so i figured i would sell all that can be sold and put it into my jeep or to buy another toyota

the front axle leaks at the birfields so it probobly needs a rebuild. besides that it works fine. so i think $300 is a good price thanks for the help

yup - a toy front axle carrys its weight in gold to certain people...

for a friend, 300 sounds like a good price.

JMotorsprt said:
Are those Dana diffs
No.

Locally they go for around $250 (CDN!).

Back