• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys Front Receiver with Hooks

*Jonathan

NAXJA Forum User
I have a like-new Rusty's Offroad front receiver with tow hooks for sale. $75.00

This unit mounts using the 6 stock bumper bolts PLUS two additional mounting bolts in the unibody via extended tie-in brackets. It provides you with two tow hooks and a 2" center mounted receiver.

I took it off because I got a new JCR bumper and no longer need this for front recovery. The receiver has only been used to pull/be pulled a few times, but it has held up great! I just cleaned it up and it looks brand new. See links below for how it looked on my jeep and also the direct product page from Rusty's Offroad.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/388539...ort-utility-4d

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/merchan...y_Code=rec_hit

I'd rather not ship but it can be picked up in either Westchester County NY or the Morristown area of NJ. I also make my way down to Atlantic City a bit so we could meet there as well.

I know you said you rather not ship, but if you change your mind let me know. I can provide you my FedEx account number to ship it under so we wouldn't have to exchange shipping $ and it would save me a few bucks too.

I'm interested. I am working in Williamsport, PA right now so I could make a road trip and come get it. Do you still have the basket for you winch?

I'm interested. I am working in Williamsport, PA right now so I could make a road trip and come get it. Do you still have the basket for you winch?

let me take a wild guess here....you are from texas, and you are in williamsport....workin for a gas company? :roflmao:

he had it as a recovery point no winch basket on it

free bump

I'm willing to ship, but shipping is on the buyer :)

Do you have any pics of it on your jeep?

These are the best I have..

38853964020_medium.jpg

38853964023_medium.jpg

In this pic you can see part of the tie-in

38853964006_medium.jpg

38853964028_medium.jpg

My endcaps got ripped off so you can see how wide it is in this pic.

Back