• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi-Country front recovery brackets w/ hooks

ehall

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
These recovery brackets bolt to the sides and bottom of the front unibody. The drivers side goes through the unibody into the steering box, and the passenger side has a reinforcing plate in the same place. Really strong design. I used the brackets for my receiver mount setup but have to do something else because of my new bumper. The only problem with them is that the hooks don't come out through the front where the stock hooks are designed to come out, so if you have a stock air dam or fascia then you'll have to cut it or remove it. Looking to get $60 and you pay shipping (might fit a large flat-rate box).

Hi_Country_Recovery_Brackets_with_Hooks.jpg

old school stuff right there. Wish this company was still around to make them. I always thought some other company would pick up the design, especially the d-ring version...but no one ever did.

GLWS those look brand new

I have a new set of those I will be selling whenever i find them(last saw them 2 years ago, though i knew exactlly where they were) that had the shackle mounts not hooks. I am gonna keep the shackle mounts, they are really a great idea, i think so anyway. I am surprised nobody else has made shackle mounts like them.

Not meant to be a sales hijack as i have NO idea where mine got to.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Rampage made a shackle "kit" that used the same 3 mounting holes as the regular Jeep recovery hooks. It still shows up in searches and is still in their PDF catalog, but its out of production.

RA506505_4_500.jpg

Nobody currently makes one that I can tell. Might be an interesting opportunity for somebody, although I suppose Rampage stopped for a reason

Last edited:
Back