• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's 8" Instal

It's nice seeing a late late model XJ lifted like that. Good work. How did U get the "Rustys" logo to light up on the control arms? :) What dana 44's are U looking for xj 44 for the rear and hp44 up front? That would be a good combo.
Troy

Big Red said:
It's nice seeing a late late model XJ lifted like that. Good work. How did U get the "Rustys" logo to light up on the control arms? :) What dana 44's are U looking for xj 44 for the rear and hp44 up front? That would be a good combo.
Troy

Thanks! The Rusty's Logo on the arms don't really light up, just a reflective sticker... We put the lift on in a place that makes road signs so we had some fun with the plotter. I'm not sure about the axles right now, but that is what I want to do.

vodomagoo said:
nice lift kinda high for 35's though bigger rubber when u get the new axles?????

I see alot of people saying that. I think 8" is a good amount for 35's. You don't need to worry about rubbing when flexing and you don't have to cut alot of fender out either. I don't think it handles too bad on the street either, the cg seems ok. I say "it" cause that's what I had on my XJ and I liked it, once I got rid of some Rusty's stuff :rattle: , but that's a different story.

Overall, it's a nice jeep.

Back