• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It’s only been 8 years

CaliXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Been a long time! BIG shout out to Carol for helping to get my account reactivated.

I suppose I’ll hang around again..:hang:

Welcome back! Just an FYI, the March membership Drive is coming up very soon. Would love to see you back to red!

Marc!! Where you been dude? Thought you fell off the face of the earth like everyone else!
You been wheelin' at all?

Marc, it's good to see you back on here! Glad I was able to help. And yeah, start saving your pennies for the $30-35 annual membership fee and do it during the March Membership Drive; the prizes are always pretty sweet!

I will probably be getting some sort of SD County Meet & Greets going again soon, though it may be Quarterly rather than Monthly.

Or who knows, maybe I'll run into you in a grocery store parking lot again!

Marc!! Where you been dude? Thought you fell off the face of the earth like everyone else!
You been wheelin' at all?
Hey Art! Yeah I kinda have. Health reason mainly but also got into an another money sucking hobby too. “Saltwater reef keeping” 😂 I’ve been in the process of building another rig.. I’ve kinda been missing this hobby of insanity though. Build it, wheel it, break it.. repeat. But in todays world… it just sits in the garage..

Well hit me up if you need an extra hand or when you take the new rig out for the inaugural shakedown run. I can relate to your reef keeping hobby....had saltwater tanks back in the day, no coral$ though.

Back