• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RUST destroyed rockers and damaged my flloors??

kenny schmitt

NAXJA Forum User
I removed the carpet in my 96 2 dr and found some holes and a half ass attemt to repair past rust. I need to know the best way to stop the rust in my floor for good, and i wanted to find out if anyone makes floor pannels for my jeep.

The worst part is my rockers. The rear portion is done and i dont think it is worth salvaging plus i want to upgrade. Now the only question is who can ii get replacements from and when i install them or or ones i make where do icut the old ones and weld the new there doesnt seem to be much to my jeep so i want to add strength or at least keep as much as possible.

i gutted the front and am startin this weekend i need any advice anyone who has done this b4 has

i hate to do it. but do a search, there is ton's of info on rusted floors, how to repair, and who makes floor buckets.

Search for POR15.

I had to replace my driver's side floor. I then treated it front to back(both sides) with POR15 and then did the interior with HippoLiner(a paint on box liner). Carpet didn't go back in.

cLAYH said:
Search for POR15.

I had to replace my driver's side floor. I then treated it front to back(both sides) with POR15 and then did the interior with HippoLiner(a paint on box liner). Carpet didn't go back in.

HippoLiner? Is that like a knockoff of Rhino Liner or something?

Back