• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

running 35s with 355s

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrettM said:
first figure out how much they'll cost to ship to AZ, then PM azxjman :laugh3: if he got ahold of some 3.07s, he could step up to some 37s or 39s!

I'd be all over that shiat like a fat kid on a cupcake but I dont have the 8.25 anymore. Unless someone has some 3.07 for a 12 bolt come on I know you guys are holding out on me.

azxjman said:
I'd be all over that shiat like a fat kid on a cupcake but I dont have the 8.25 anymore. Unless someone has some 3.07 for a 12 bolt come on I know you guys are holding out on me.

ROFLMAO....We wont let this die....so I will add some humor for those "in the know"..."fat kid on a cupcake".... :roflmao: How fitting.... Well he has axles now...should we get the "gas fund" going for BOTW this year???? HInkley??? You gonna start a paypal acct for the "cupcake"... :D

Joe

Lawn Cher' said:
:scared: Okay, here goes. I'll try to provide a review when I'm done.

After reading both this thread and the tire purchase/wifebeater thread, I must conclude that 3.55/35 is OWNED.

As BG would say, "That is all." And on that note, someone has to step up and bump up the funnies a notch while he's on hiatus.

i cant believe all the time i just spent reading this crap. i feel like someone should give me a cookie for it.

Ramsey said:
i cant believe all the time i just spent reading this crap. i feel like someone should give me a cookie for it.

You should get a time out for bringing it back up.

BTT Hmmm 26 pages???? We can get more...:) I mean there is a JV run next week, I am sure he would like to come....we can all pitch in for gas.....:)

Joe

How much would I have to pay someone to b**** slap Joe for me? I bet Rick would do it for a dollar. :D

getImage.gif

FlexyJOE said:
BTT Hmmm 26 pages???? We can get more...:) I mean there is a JV run next week, I am sure he would like to come....we can all pitch in for gas.....:)

Joe

I dont need people to chip in now I have money.

Lincoln said:
How much would I have to pay someone to b**** slap Joe for me? I bet Rick would do it for a dollar. :D

I wouldn't want to hurt my hand..........but I'd be happy to stone him for you.

Can't wait til next weekend............... :gee:

Lincoln said:

That won't take any money at all!

Do you want us to throw some rocks at him too????

Azboy if you got money then get you arss there, beotch!

hinkley

seanR said:
Train man, STFU!
Man Sean, I haven't had one of those in a long time. I feel better now. Thanks!! Oh, and back at you buddy.;)

Goatman said:
I wouldn't want to hurt my hand..........but I'd be happy to stone him for you.

Can't wait til next weekend............... :gee:
Richard,
Poke holes in the sides of all his Sobe bottles. That'd teach him. :D

Wish I was going to be there. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back