• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

running 35s with 355s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Hinkley said:
That won't take any money at all!

Do you want us to throw some rocks at him too????

Azboy if you got money then get you arss there, beotch!

hinkley

If you and Richard stoned him that would be great. Just make sure you hit his head for the least possible damage. I'll pay you with recycled beer.

die1.jpg

Now be nice....:)

Joe

azxjman said:
When is it?

Why do you want to know?

You will just come up with some lame excuse about having to do your nails!

It is this Thursday thru Sunday.

Want to take a trip?

I'm passing thru your town on tuesday, want to follow me so you don't get lost?

hinkley

come on no one could expect anyone to be able to get off off of work with less then one week notice. Of course if you want to run a trail while your strolling through my neck of the woods I would be game.

azxjman said:
come on no one could expect anyone to be able to get off off of work with less then one week notice. Of course if you want to run a trail while your strolling through my neck of the woods I would be game.

C'mon man, drive out Friday after work and run Sat and Sun. We'll run something short on Sunday since everyone needs to drive home.

Unless you're unlucky enough to have to work on the weekend.

azxjman said:

Careful Hinkley. I wouldn't wheel with azxjboy. He may take you on some hardcore run, like Sycamore, or Four Peaks.

He'll never show in JV. He'd have to prove himself.

Rick

Goatman said:
C'mon man, drive out Friday after work and run Sat and Sun. We'll run something short on Sunday since everyone needs to drive home.

Unless you're unlucky enough to have to work on the weekend.

Although I dont have to work weekends with my new job. The undertakers marathon is this weekend and I was planning on attending.

azxjman said:
Although I dont have to work weekends with my new job. The undertakers marathon is this weekend and I was planning on attending.

Yeah, that's why Greg can't make it.

Some day...............

::belch::

after about 45 minutes of reading, i feel stupider...

everyone should read this QUALITY thread, so BTT once again...for Hinkley.

Joe :laugh3:

FlexyJOE said:
everyone should read this QUALITY thread, so BTT once again...for Hinkley.

Joe :laugh3:

Hinkley has a good memory.....he doesn't need to reread it.

Good thing, it would take him days..........

:geek:

:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back