• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RUNNING 33'S

totalvideo2

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys ive been looking to put 33's on my 88 cherokee and there are a lot of lifts out there that i can do this with. My question is how much lift do i need to clear 33's and what lift is the best for the occasional offroader? Rusty's, Rubicon Express, Rough Country????

it all really depends on what u want to do. right now i am running a BB on 31's with nicely cut fenders. will ppl recomend it?? prob not. but it is perfect for what i want right now. im buying a set of 33's this weekend. i will be running a rustys 3 inch with a rustys BB for a total of 5 inches. with the way my fenders are cut i will have plenty of room for flex! i think the setup im going with is the best bang for the buck but others may disagree.

I would reccomend RE for the lift. Do a search on what best suits you. Thier are alot of topics on the subject. Y

ou will be surprised how well a stock Cherokee will do. We are having a run at TSF in OR June 10th, your more and welcome to join and see how it does before you do anything to it. Look in the NWC section.

You will do just fine with a RE 3.5 superflex kit running about $650. Some trimming, bumpstops u can do yourself, or buy, and you will be set.

Back