• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run to Tahuya, Dec. 16th and 17th

Eh, everything was sealed up for the most part. But I know, I know. Still some effed up stuff, but it runs. I leave tomorrow early but I'll try to get to the oil and tranny at least.

Here's a couple of Matt, that I took as we finally ran into each other, early afternoon at mud lake.

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Matt, hope you like the last one, I thought it was pretty bada$$, even though you almost killed us :)

looks like yall had fun. wish i could have made it. oh well, mebbe next trip.

Here's a good and funny video of us extracting a tree from one of the trails at Tahuya.

I couldn't hear anything over the winch and the motor, so I was straining to hear what they were saying, little did i know they were making jokes :) Good stuff, felt good to get it out of the way, if we hadn't, we wouldn't of stayed. Hope you enjoy the video.

reckless said:
where did James get the body damage at, Its about time that Xj gets a wheel'in wound:yelclap:

Hay now, I had damage, just not that big.:greensmok

I got it at the area with 4 paths up a hill, an the far left side where you go between 2 stumps with magor ruts in between them. came close to breaking out the quarter glass.

Was lots of fun.

Jamez.

i think its called 3 hills, but you discribed it prettty wll james

i think im might be gay since i know all the spots at tahuya.....weres my wife....

CanMan said:
Hold on, let me get her....

:D :D

Damn, I fell out of my chair. LOL. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CanMan said:
Jamezzzzzz body damage. 'Bout time. :D

This quote includes the first thing that popped in my head.

SO...

Considering his line of employement, Will he fix, or will he be able to let it go?
I think the pressure will get to James and he will fix it. Prove me wrong.

Considering we are talking Tehuya, is he losing his touch? Getting lazy?

Darn, Edit screen doesn't include the fun smilies.

Jason

Last edited:
Lets get that driveway queen of yours out on that same spot and see what happens:laugh3:

I'll fix it by kicking it out with my foot from the inside.

And with the new damage, its still prettier looking than some others.:D

James and I are in the same field. And I will guarantee he will NOT fix it. He knows how much worh it would take to fix that quarter. Right James.

XJourney said:
James and I are in the same field. And I will guarantee he will NOT fix it. He knows how much worh it would take to fix that quarter. Right James.

Damn right Hans, 4 bodylines within 8 inches, that quarter panel is probably never getting completely fixed.

Like your sig says(if its true) Chicks dig body damage:greensmok

CanMan said:
Hold on, let me get her....

:D :D
hey eli, tell her to pick up some beer on the way home, thanks:thumbup:

Back