• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rugged Ridge mats

Motod6

NAXJA Forum User
I have a brand new set of Rugged Ridge 12988.30 Black All-Terrain Front and Rear Floor Liner Kit - 4 Pieces.. I've only taken the cargo mat out of the box so it doesn't crease. $180

Interested in any trades. I have plenty of good parts laying around. Suspension lift parts, slotted/drilled rotors and pads with less than 3000 miles on them. I only ask, because you are 4 hours from me and I can get these on amazon for 188 with free 2 day shipping.

Interested in any trades. I have plenty of good parts laying around. Suspension lift parts, slotted/drilled rotors and pads with less than 3000 miles on them. I only ask, because you are 4 hours from me and I can get these on amazon for 188 with free 2 day shipping.

Yeah that's where I got them. Came to $204 with tax. It's becoming a pain to get Amazon to take them back so I'm trying to sell them and not lose to much.

Possible trades. Locker, tank skid, rock sliders, gears, working driver side power seat track and motors, 242 hack n tap. (All would be for a 1995-242-8.25)

Really prefer not to deal with shipping anything

Don't have anything on that list:

My list:
Full Weathertech mat set black for newer Cherokee
4.5 rubicon express coils
1 inch coil spacers
3.5 inch RE leaf springs
RE shocks
slotted cross drill rotors and pads
calipers
entire steering setup for xj with grand Cherokee driver side all less than 3000 miles.
some 2001 dodge ram parts

But worth a shot though.

They are great. I have the Husky version and they really help.

Back