• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express Shocks?

I would think the only thing that matters with installing them right-side-up or upside-down would be whether the mounts fit

That's where I've made all of my Bilstein purchases. Overall I was happy with my purchases from them. Only downside I can think of is at the time the sales staff didn't seem terribly knowledgable with advanced shock questions and would refer you to Bilstein's tech support. So the price is right, but the product support was thin.

:wierd: Sales people make sales. Tech support people answer advanced tech questions. I see nothing wrong there. :confused:

:wierd: Sales people make sales. Tech support people answer advanced tech questions. I see nothing wrong there. :confused:

Perhaps you have a lower set of expectations than I do when ordering a specialty item. If I called a different vendor such as PolyPerformance, there will be someone on staff with a good grasp of the subject matter.

Similarly if I contact a reseller of computer equipment, I would choose a reseller with a decent grasp and understanding of the products they sell, instead of me having to call the manufacturer directly. This type of service is a value adder.

Ultimately when I had my dealings, I had to call Bilstein where there were only 2 tech support people and they both were out of office helping race teams prep for a race. So I had to kill 7-10 days to get a response to my questions.

I'm not knocking the reseller, just stating at the time they didn't offer much in the way of product support, which offset the money-savings they offered. Some won't be bothered by this while others would.

I just got a quote from a vendor on pirate for 2 7100's 12" travel remote reservoir for 295 shipped.
that seems like a really good price to me

eek3.gif
Without reservoirs, right?
Billy

Back