• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubbing noise after 2" lift

i was told by everyone that the flat side (with the Teraflex Logo) goes on the outside. mine works fine, had it for 2 weeks now, my dad's works fine, had it for 3 years now

blackash

well yanked out the front driveshaft before I went to school tonight, just got back. It was greatly reduced, but now I hear the same sound from the rear although not as dramatic. I recon I'll just live with it till somthing breaks off. Hopefully I'll soon have a LIFT insted of "lift" :) so I wont have to worry bout it

That LCA is messed up.New ones with bushings are less than $20 from Quadratec,Shipping is about 3 days to us in Va.
www.quadratec.com
Wayne

FOUND IT!! the o2 sensor wire loom was hittin the u-joint on the tc output- wore through the loom and the wire mesh that protected the wires- the o2 sensor I installed a while back when I got my highflow cat had a much longer harness on it, on of the zip ties broke and the harness fell. o-well, at least its fixed!

Back