• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RSVP on Meeting

So far the tally is 28-30 people.

ill try and make it if i get my dam rock lights in so i can go to moab.

Local? directions?

WIll

I plan on attending.

Grant, Redstone Canyon, single

I have a BMW club commitment at 9am at the convention center - may need to sneak out early to make Johnson's by 11.

Grant

More than likely won't be able to make it; it's too early after kiddos do their thing. If I can get someone else to pick up my daughter I might be able to get there

Jim

commemorative XJ plaques @ meeting

hey folks,

looks like it will be a great turnout!

in an effort to raise some funds for my NAXJA membership ;) (and to get rid of the rest of these things) i will bring the limited-edition stainless steel plaques which i had made for the NAXJA XJ Anniversary bash in Moab last october...

http://xtb.com/XJ/plaques/steel.html

i've been selling them on ebay for $16.75 shipped, but will let them go for $10 each to anybody at the meeting.

thanks.

looking forward to seeing everybody!

terry

I know I wasn't there last year for that event but think those are way cool can I reserve one. not sure how many you have left but for 10 bucks I'll take one.

I should be there as well. :thumbup:

Randy Harris will be there. We'll have two Cherokee's and my wife Melissa and our 1-year old Joe.

We're in South Denver University Park area

I'll try like hell. Depends on Weather!
Bob and Janette White, Grand Junction

I plan on attending with my 12 yr old son..

John McDonough
Divide, CO (west of Colo. Springs)
'95 XJ Sport

I was wondering if some of you guys would like to convoy to the meeting. Was thinking we could meet with some of the southern guys coming up I-25. A good meeting place would be east of the Yale exit at the Safeway store. It is at the corner of Yale and Monaco. If we met there at 9:30, we could be out of there at 10:00 should give us time to be in Brighton by 11:00.
Let me know what you think,
Crunch

if any of the greeley loveland guys want to convoy down there let me know. We could meet at my place I'm only 1 min from 85 or so. Or homedepot on hy34 would work aswell easy to find. I'll have the CB on that morning on ch16.
So let me know.

Crunch said:
I was wondering if some of you guys would like to convoy to the meeting. Was thinking we could meet with some of the southern guys coming up I-25. A good meeting place would be east of the Yale exit at the Safeway store. It is at the corner of Yale and Monaco. If we met there at 9:30, we could be out of there at 10:00 should give us time to be in Brighton by 11:00.
Let me know what you think,
Crunch

Great Idea...see ya all there- RJ
party1:

Back