• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2013 has a slight change.....PLEASE READ

If i can make it I'm taking the mj with its baby lift and 30s. Just have to avoid water, she throws a tantrum and won't start if you go through a puddle lol

Are you not converting it before rom?

Still don't have a tcase and now that its my only vehicle I'm not rushing the swap.

Soon......

gymy9ysy.jpg

I'll actually be there a couple days, found out I got that Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! Sleeping at the motel in town Saturday night, I should be at the park around 0900 or so that day. I also have a buddy from CherokeeForum convoying out with me, drives a red 96 XJ, I think it's still stock, but I've seen him wheel a 2WD better then me in my 4x4 with a locked rear.

I love my 2wd, my first xj, it was amazing just how many places that thing would go. And i would gladly play with the scooby

Well I think i build a capable jeep, but the driver is relatively virgin and I will have a little one in back and a protective mom in the front so I will probably be on some of the more modest trails...for at least part of the trip

I may stick to easier trails too, I JUST got Chery back to 100% after a year of troubles, so I'm gonna be a little paranoid for awhile.

We can wheel where the majority desires... than others can play on the harder trails. I will need to be able to drive mine home won't have the trailer :)

I may have learned my lesson from last time and I'm not entirely sure that mine is up to 100%

You have a tow rig now Will? That means you only have to be able to get it back on the trailer.

Wasn't my rig or trailer. Still traveling via zapatamobile if the heep breaks.

Back