• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2013 has a slight change.....PLEASE READ

Ok well I forgot. Even if I get the XJ going, I couldn't make it. I am having surgery on the 20th and will be laid up for a few days. I do miss my ROM though. What has it been, 3 years?

Well we all made a booboo. We have gotten a few texts that made us aware of something..... The 31'st of March is Easter. How we missed that I couldn't tell yah.

So to fix it we voted to move the event to one weekend back. So it will be the 22-23-24 of March. We are sorry to those that started making plans and we messed them up on yah. We feel after the texts we have gotten that we will have a better turn out as a group if we do not have it on a holiday that most like to be with family on. We hope that all that where trying to go can still arrange it and those that might have been up in the air are able to commit now.

Thank you

6ehy6ate.jpg

you gonna bring the subie and wheel it?

i'll actually get time off and what not. hell i'll get sparty to come along with his barbie jeep.

Holy crap, Sparty still alive? I thought he would win a Darwin award by now.

Starting to look like I may not have given enough notice to get the weekend off... hopefully I'll at least have one of the days off, won't know for a bit here. Apparently I need to give 30 days notice to get off here- I gave 28.

If I don't have the weekend off, I can probably at least trade shifts with someone so I can get just Saturday off at very least.

Friday, everyone arrives. Some wheeling that afternoon buy all the serious wheeling is Saturday.

Last year, I had some pretty serious flip cup action on Saturday night with a neighboring campsite. That should be noted as well.

cool off work, and i have all my wheel spacers in. so i should be rocking some 235's on the scoob for this one! who is taking a stock jeep? lol

I'm taking a 2wd one....

Back