• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Role Call...

hahaha im a crazy new mexican here for school also!!!
ill be there if i can fix my rigs killer DW before.
i can go over 40mph without almost damn near losing the front end...
:(

MANY more details to follow, but we wanted to get the date and location out ASAP so that each of you can get time off and start arranging your Calendars to be able to attend this years annual state event.

Date: March 26, 27, 28, and 29 (Thursday through Sunday)

We can't wait to host a great event for our member and our guests.

Again, more details to come, but now we can plan time off!

Look forward to details, requests, agenda, etc...

Alanzona and Kraker
(and the AZ BOC)

Last edited:
I suppose I can make it. It's just that the 40 minute drive to FJ is sooo long. I almost finish a whole beer in that amount of time.

i am planing to go fri-sun. but i do have a small predictament. i want to take my popup trailer and yet i also want to tow my heep there (flat tow) and home in case of breakage. i cant tow both due to lack of a flatbed trailer. ideas?

i am planing to go fri-sun. but i do have a small predictament. i want to take my popup trailer and yet i also want to tow my heep there (flat tow) and home in case of breakage. i cant tow both due to lack of a flatbed trailer. ideas?

That's funny. I am kind of in the same spot. Want my camper trailer out there, but my heep can't tow it. I'm either gonna have a buddy tow my camper or my wife follow me out in the jeep and then take the truck home seein as how she ain't interested in Rockfest. (c: Thing is, my rig ain't exactly easy to drive/stop. You have to downshift for optimal braking and I'm not sure the old lady is up to the challenge. I'll feeger it out though. I hope you do to.

I could possibly be of assistance since I dont plan to show up until Friday. But if you would like Im always available for the welder! Pm me so we can discuss.

That's funny. I am kind of in the same spot. Want my camper trailer out there, but my heep can't tow it. I'm either gonna have a buddy tow my camper or my wife follow me out in the jeep and then take the truck home seein as how she ain't interested in Rockfest. (c: Thing is, my rig ain't exactly easy to drive/stop. You have to downshift for optimal braking and I'm not sure the old lady is up to the challenge. I'll feeger it out though. I hope you do to.

i think I might now......:gee:

I will be there with my jeep atleast and looking to run some more challenging stuff this year. Might have wifes rig there to but hers is more mild stuff since its still her DD.

Well, with KOH being the last weekend in Feb, Socal Jambo at JV on the 14th March and leaving for Moab for 8 days the first weeknd in April, i have to dedicate sometime to the family........ Go figure :D

I Thought we were family, and this our reunion. Now you are just making us upset. We need some Ausie humor Mate!

I'll be there....Wed afternoon through Sunday:thumbup:

Well, with KOH being the last weekend in Feb, Socal Jambo at JV on the 14th March and leaving for Moab for 8 days the first weeknd in April, i have to dedicate sometime to the family........ Go figure :D

Skip that California stuff & join us in AZ, those So Cal guys will just drive ya to drink.

Back