• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest

Best one yet

1379831_10151739438478935_1374573880_n.jpg

what happened on the highway after we raced It looked like you pulled over? jeep couldn't handle the fiesta?

lmao, the hood popped open. Shortly after that is when it started pissing gear oil out of the passenger side wheel area.

first NAXJA event what a great time! thanks to everyone who made this possible the food the people and the wheeling were great...nice being able to put some actual faces to the people on here...and thanks to both Adam's (XJLI and 5spd XJ) for spotting and just making the trails a great experience

hopefully will be seeing you guys in December by the way pretty bummed we couldnt go over and get some of your cider Rich but thanks for everything your a great guy very welcoming and great to wheel with

I just want to say how happy I am that everyone was able to come out for this.

We were a bit worried early on with very few pre-registrations, but you guys completely blew away our expectations with over 50 people coming out for this!

Thanks to everyone for being understanding, welcoming to others, and overall being a great group.

Special thanks to Bob and Liza for letting use of their amazing property and being incredible hosts (as always). Huge thanks to Bill for organizing, Rob for getting the food together, and Travis for handling the financials. What an incredible event!

I hope to make Rocktoberfest a permanent season-closer at F&F every year forward!

It was great to meet all you guys and get to wheel such an amazing place in NH. You guys really did a great job and I look forward to wheeling with you again in the future. Dinner was great and everyone that I met was super cool. Thanks for having us Bob and Liza. You guys have something special and look forward to my return.

I still owe some big head retard money for showing up on Friday.

I cant leave out a special thanks to Bob and Liza as well for their hospitality and all the work they put into this place. It did not go unnoticed. You have a great place and we look forward to visiting again! Thank you so much!
Rich and Carol

first NAXJA event what a great time! thanks to everyone who made this possible the food the people and the wheeling were great...nice being able to put some actual faces to the people on here...and thanks to both Adam's (XJLI and 5spd XJ) for spotting and just making the trails a great experience

hopefully will be seeing you guys in December by the way pretty bummed we couldnt go over and get some of your cider Rich but thanks for everything your a great guy very welcoming and great to wheel with

You are very welcome, we cant wait to share trails with you guys again. Glad everyone made it home safely, you guys definitely fit in well with the group! You brought the right attitude and the fun! Thats what it's all about, which is what makes Naxja work so well. Keep in touch about December, that could be a fun time.
Rich

You are very welcome, we cant wait to share trails with you guys again. Glad everyone made it home safely, you guys definitely fit in well with the group! You brought the right attitude and the fun! Thats what it's all about, which is what makes Naxja work so well. Keep in touch about December, that could be a fun time.
Rich

Will do! trying to get the money together would definitely like to make it down.

Yeah Rich, we are definitely going to try and make it in December. It was awesome to put some faces with names. Really great time.
Just don't tell anyone how much of a bitch I sounded like when I was going up that boulder on the black trails

Back