• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockcrusher diff covers for $45

well i just ordered one for my 30, hopefully we don't get jacked.

I ordered one about a month ago. They are supposed to ship out by end of September so don't expect it real soon. MAD4wd is a reputable vendor so I wouldn't stress anything as the product will arrive.

Twistedimg said:
I ordered one about a month ago. They are supposed to ship out by end of September so don't expect it real soon. MAD4wd is a reputable vendor so I wouldn't stress anything as the product will arrive.

Yea I ordered mine about a month and a half ago and it said the same thing. They dont charge your credit card until they ship out which is nice.

not yet, they said they were stuck in costoms when i called a few weeks ago.

not yet.....

nope

they were on customs from austraila....austr...nevermind any way they don't take money intill they ship the product to you, so thats good. i think they are waitin for me to not have the money in my acount and then ship it so i get charged for the overdraw

you have no ideah man, i have run into more problems then i could imagine...

i placed an order with them in June and still have no diff cover...

Back