• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RO-Fab Rockslider bumper

polar_jeep_04 said:
yeah, but if im going going to go over 500 ill get the warn plus i dont like the plastic lever for free spooling on the MM (i dont know if the 12k has it the smaller ones do)

No it is shiney chromed steel. And it will pull a Hummer out of a pond without even breathing hard. Had to anchor my a$$ to a tree but it came out like it was a Suzuki Samuri.

lowrange2 said:
no video to go along with that story? :(
There aren't even any still photos. Wife had my camera at a B'day party at her work while I went hunting and came across the stranded Hummer. BTW Hummer had more chrome bling-bling than a pimp-mobile. But Hummers have excellent recovery points.

lowrange2 said:
Hey! Don't talk about my cars like that!

I woulda left him there while I went to find a video camera.
Would have but we were too far from home to go get mine and besides it would have been full on dark by the time I got back and my lights are really poor for that kinda recovery.
I felt it was payback for being pulled out myself by a Trooper before I got my winch.
And I can't wait to see your pimped out ride on 22" chromed wheels and a velvet interior in pu$$y pink.

mikeforte said:
Would have but we were too far from home to go get mine and besides it would have been full on dark by the time I got back and my lights are really poor for that kinda recovery.
I felt it was payback for being pulled out myself by a Trooper before I got my winch.
And I can't wait to see your pimped out ride on 22" chromed wheels and a velvet interior in pu$$y pink.

Actually they are 18" wheels and tweed interior in pu$$y pink!

PS: We TOTOALLY highjacked a whole page of this kats thread... I'll stop now!

lowrange2 said:
Actually they are 18" wheels and tweed interior in pu$$y pink!

PS: We TOTOALLY highjacked a whole page of this kats thread... I'll stop now!
My Soooo BAD. Me too. I'll stop. BTW Nice bumper.

I finally finished this one for my son(sorry not an XJ),now Id like to do something simular for my 95.It has 16 facets and came in at 87# finished,pics are not that great but...
BTW... it came in at about 140$ in steel and he originally wanted a tube bumper(thank god I talked him out of that)!
Finished pics at:http://hometown.aol.com/vwfreak59/page3.html
bumper1.jpg

Last edited:
hot_rod_hooligans said:
Better pick, just painted the core support, but was too dark to take a pick. More pics when the grill hoop, shackles, and lights get put on in a few days.

l_fe084504261c479b071e13949f31b49f.jpg

Check your bumper at full flex and see if the front tires rub on the bumper. Mine did and I had to trim a few inches off the bumper so the tires would clear

100_0516.jpg

before
100_0518.jpg

after
100_0519.jpg

Back