• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ride at "the farm" lincolnton, nc

ncmerk

NAXJA Forum User
Guys I don't post here alot, but our club is having a weekend ride at our private playground area June 6,7, and 8th. I know alot of you guys are always looking for somewhere to ride.

SpringeventFlyer.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

This is a badass place to ride, Plenty of things to do out there. Went last year, FREAKIN awesome.

Couple of pics of obstacles we have built over winter/ spring. There are alot more obstacles/trails, go to www.bigdixieboggers.com, then click on the farm, scroll to the bottom and click virtual farm tour and you can see a map and click on each obstacle and get a pic.

logledges.jpg

newbeesnestobstacle.JPG

newcarnageobstacle.JPG

newgetskinnyobstacle.JPG

Was down doing some work there today, after the rains we've had, some of the obstacles do not look like the pics anymore. A few of them are getting NASTY. Bring your junk on out and beat on it!

what type of camping facilities are there? i only need water and elec. for a pop-up.also is there a camping per night fee? i am thinking about doing the whole weekend, so is this cost $5 per day per person or is there a weekend pass ?

There are no hook ups, we will have a generator there but it's reserved for club use (concession stand, band etc.) If you have a generator you are welcome to use it. No camping fee that I know of, and I will get back to you on the total cost as I am not sure whether we are charging per day or if we'll have a weekend pass.

$5 one time charge. Unless you lose your wristband or whatever we use for marking, Then you may get charged again. If you feel like donating to help with trail maintenence, then they are welcome too.

Thanks, josh

ill tell some people i go with too but they dont own jeeps hope they can make it!!! can you PM me an exact address so i know thanks hope to sell ya there

There is not an exact address as there is no physical address listed, I will try to get the church's address thats directly across the street, that'll help.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the concessions have been canceled. Please feel free to bring your grill and food/ fixin's. We are finishing what grounds work needs to be done tommorrow so everything will be ready for next week, come on out!

You are correct, the food is back on. The closest I can get you is the intersection of amity church rd. and roy ballard street. Mapquest it and it'll put you right there beside us.

Back