• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Religion

Would you vote for a Muslim candidate, if they were an amazing candidate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. I never tried to make anyone laugh, was drunk and posted.

As for you being dense, that is because you apparently cannot decipher a pie chart
Without context? no, I can't

holy shit its a fucking election poll...

and as for proving myself clueless, I really don't see how I have but thank you for the worthwhile input

You also cant differentiate between the numbers 1 and 2

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2008/top100/

The personal crime rates are double that of anyone else in the top 10 (and double that of the average top 100) and the property crime rates are the highest too...

EDIT: You know I just like busting your liberal balls....

:D

Last edited:
It will never happen. Name the last president who wasn't Christian. The American people, as long as Christianity is the dominant religion in the U.S., will never elect someone of a different faith. Why do you think Barry "converted," he knows how the game works.

Yeah look at what happened to the last Catholic President.

The problem with having a greatly qualified Muslim with a firm understanding and belief in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, who strongly believes in the American values and way of life is that he would probably not live long enough once he announced his candidacy. The monsters and wackos that make up extremists would put a fatwa on him pretty quick and we'd have those nut cases blowing them selves and us up at the early rallies. Can you imagine the rabid response of a president elect, Muslim, being sworn in on the bible, there would be a world wide jihad in pretty quick time I'd think. If anything THAT would blow the mid east and asia up in a massive firestorm.

Obviously they would not be sworn in on a Bible. They would use a copy of the Qur'an

This is correct.

There was a US Born black muslim from somewhere up North (Detroit maybe) who used a Qur'an when he was sworn in as a Congressman and it caused quite a stink. Enough so some asshole Congressman from Virginia sent out a letter to his folk about it. The funny part was he said "This would not happen if we adopt the Goode method of immigration" (or something like that, I'm going off memory here) when the person in question was born in the US. :D

Back