• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Religion

Would you vote for a Muslim candidate, if they were an amazing candidate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry 7%

untitled-6.jpg

It does not matter, it should not matter.
You're definitely entitled to your own opinion, but I'm entitled to mine as well.

rock rash, did you just start this to see who your enemies were or what? You seem to be taking a poll a bit too personally.

Last edited:
Are they gonna cut my head off, or make me wear the dress thing? If so sure, but start that damn music from the minaret garbage and hell no. To not vote for someone because of their religious beliefs is not some "narrow minded" thing to do. IF I do not agree with you on issues, but vote for you to keep from being seen as a "bad person" I've sold out my beliefs. I'm not gonna vote for people I do not agree with, even if they are members of my family. I lived with a Muslim for a year in school and we had differing viewpoints as any two individuals would, that is what makes America so strong, however for people to dredge religion up to sway voters is tonk. Let's see your record and watch what you've said in the past. Then I'll vote.

You're definitely entitled to your own opinion, but I'm entitled to mine as well.

rock rash, did you just start this to see who your enemies were or what? You seem to be taking a poll a bit too personally.
actually i could care less what people think. It is just an interest of mine to see how narrow minded people can be...not by how they voted but by how they responded in this thread...

p.s. :eye: <----this looks like a vagina

so you side with priests who molest and execute doctors?

your intelligence shines brightly my friend....

Never heard of any priests who executed any doctors...? What kind of weird ass Catholics do you have where you live?

priests who shot and killed doctors that work at abortion clinics? never heard of it? really? plus, I know 2 people personally who were assaulted by the priest of my church at the time...

priests who shot and killed doctors that work at abortion clinics? never heard of it? really? plus, I know 2 people personally who were assaulted by the priest of my church at the time...

nope, didn't hear about priests who do that....but then again, I tend to ignore Catholics as much as I do Muslims and other extreme religions....

....and like I said, what kind of weird ass churches do you have (or attend) where you live?

heard of abortion clinic bombings and heard of abortion doctors getting whacked, but not by priests.

and the whole priest molesting altar boys, I'm not naive enough to say it never happened...but I must have been an ugly altar boy...cause it didn't happen at my church.

nope, didn't hear about priests who do that....but then again, I tend to ignore Catholics as much as I do Muslims and other extreme religions....

....and like I said, what kind of weird ass churches do you have (or attend) where you live?
roman catholic, saint elizabeth ann seton church in fort collins colorado...

oh and as for the pastor executor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Jennings_Hill

you are dense...with no sense of humor.:skull1::skull1::skull1::skull1::skull1:

DEATH THROAT
I'm dense because you can't make people laugh?

oh and i should mention fort collins was the number 1 place to live according to fortune magazine...

Does that make you proud too?

:D

Back