• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rehobeth Ma. Mud Bog

Rehoboth Fair

Dates August 13-14, 2005

Time 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m
The new fairground is located on Almeida Road in Rehoboth.
Daily admission is $6 for adults, $3 for children 6 to 12 years old and free for children under 6
Attractions for children are the petting zoo and live stock exhibits, also a Kiddie Pedal Pull where children compete riding tricycles while pulling a mini-sled for prize ribbons.
Adult fun centers around the tractor pulls, including: Garden Tractor, Mass Mini, and Southern New England Tractor Pulls set for Saturday, as well as Garden and Farm Tractor Pulls on Sunday. Bristol County Open 4-H Horse Show and Demolition Derby.
Fair Director Dick Pray; Contact: John Sargent, PO Box 123, Rehoboth, MA 02769

This doesnt sound like the same one that went on last time...I believe it was on private property and whatnot. Did they just move it or something? I remember it was 10 dollars to enter or like 5 bucks for parking I forget.

the people that hosted the other one are holding it at the fairground this time is what I was told..

Phil

Anyone going ?

20 bucks a rig

$6 to enter the fair

I gotta change my diff fluids and I'm gonna be there

:explosion

only took you 23 minutes to figure out how many days its been.

Is no one going to mention how creepy finding this thread is? Wtf Sam

Back