• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird trail clean up - May 14th

Weather is looking good. I probably jinxed it now...

Friday, high of 70, low 49
Saturday, high of 60, low 42
Sunday, high 61, low 48.
Lots of sun, no rain forecasted.:yelclap:

In. Should be there Friday night or early Saturday morning.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

What time do we need to be there Saturday morning?

If you have your volunteer waiver completed meet at the back parking lot of the park. If you need a waiver meet at the campground.

I managed to convince my son that wheeling was better than a troop campout, so I will be there at 9 with a passenger.

So its just show up and pitch a tent right? Is there any diners close by? I need to get my food in a row

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There are places to eat in Linton. Yes show up and pitch a tent. If you have something to cook there should be a grill and I usually have a hot plate that can be plugged in. Plus we will have a fire.

I am hoping to be there Friday before dark...but I have a bunch of crap going on that could sway that one way or the other.

mac 'been a silly couple of weeks' gyvr

Unfortunately I'll not be able to make it this time, work decided I needed to work Saturday mandatory. Hopefully I can make it to the crawl hopeful thinking.

Does anyone have a sway bar and or 2" reciever they dont need? I snapped my sway bar, and got a 2" thats actually for a WJ so it won't fit. I can gladly pay in cash

Does anyone have a sway bar and or 2" reciever they dont need? I snapped my sway bar, and got a 2" thats actually for a WJ so it won't fit. I can gladly pay in cash
I've got a hitch, but no nut strips or bolts. 30 bucks. I might have a rear sway bar languishing about. Will check when I get off work.

I have a front bar, if it's easier for you to swing by my place than the junkyard

Apparently I never posted in here, so never got notifications and missed the whole thing. We'll be down Friday, probably by 4 or 5 at the latest.

Had the engine in the Yukon all tore apart all week but it's back together and leak free (for) now. Need to do axle seals in the Jeep tonight then I'm set.

need-a-bow, I have an extra front sway bar laying around as well that I can bring if you want it.

Apparently I never posted in here, so never got notifications and missed the whole thing. We'll be down Friday, probably by 4 or 5 at the latest.

Had the engine in the Yukon all tore apart all week but it's back together and leak free (for) now. Need to do axle seals in the Jeep tonight then I'm set.

need-a-bow, I have an extra front sway bar laying around as well that I can bring if you want it.

We got some campfire stories to share...tho most of my stuff isn't fixed and won't be...

mac 'Redbird or bust' gyvr

We got some campfire stories to share...tho most of my stuff isn't fixed and won't be...

mac 'Redbird or bust' gyvr

Uh oh... what are you bringing down? RV or Ex?

Earlier in the week I thought we might be bringing the Camry and a tent. I now have a Prime subscription and a bunch of new tools though.

Luckily tools don't count towards the project cost.

You'll know based on what you see there...as long as we are there...

nevermind that I've worked 55 of the last 96 hours as of 10pm tonight.

mac 'issues with all my vehicles' gyvr

I got nut strips. $30 sounds good. And its the front sway bar i need. I might just go pull a ZJ sway bar

Will bring the hitch along.

That would be great, if not i can swing by Johns place since hes only 30 mins from me

Back