• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird trail clean up - May 14th

Re: Redbird trail clean up

It looks like the majority is available on May 14th.

Sorry Rew :D

I will check with the DNR and it that date works it will be official.

Re: Redbird trail clean up

It looks like the majority is available on May 14th.

Sorry Rew :D

it is what it is. cant make everyone happy all of the time. :D

Date has been set for May 14th!​

As of right now the DNR doesn't have any big projects for us to work on, and I don't know of any major work that the trail needs. Carman Jackson has requested that we take a look at the signage on Trail 21 and all around the park to see if there is enough to be clear but not too much to make it look like a freeway. Also, if anyone has the ability to GPS the trail that would help.

Kenny from Redbird Station has been advised that we are coming, and he is ready for us to take over his place :D

Please post up if you will be attending (for sure) and let me know if you will have open seats; there is another project in the works that we have been requested to help with, but I need to have an idea of vehicles/seats before we commit.

In as long as I can get work off. Not sure on seats yet.
Prolly bringing my 3.5 yr old.

mac 'hopefully the RV is ready to go' gyvr

More then likely in, will want a spotter on the tight turn on 21 this time.

Well, I need a spotter so I can drive home with minimal to no damage. I think me three wheeling and close to rolling gave enough entertainment for the last year and this year last fall.

Most of the time body damage won't affect the ride home.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I only work till noon on Saturday so as long as the bills are handled, I'm in. I still have no clue where this is lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I need a parts train from chicagoland area.

4 wheels.

stick them in durbin's truck for the return trip.

Back