• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red River Chapter -The Rides of March - Roll Call!

Re: Hot Springs roll call

dogs are allowed ;)

porkies said:
Does it cost anything to wheel for the weekend. Camping must have a price as well. Does anyone know?

I've updated the first post to include some basic information about the trip.

File 05 said:
Sounds like everybody is going to make it. I'm going to throw my hat in as well, I REALLY hope pets can be at the camp site cause I have two dogs coming along as well. it will be a 8 hour drive for me and the wife and kids
Will try to make it as early as possible friday morning.

Haven't decided on the Wife's 4.5 lift with 31s or mine with 33s. mine needs a lot or repairs once I get home. its a long trip with no A/C

The park definitely allows pets and NAXJA is pet-friendly, as well. I might bring along one of my mutts, too. I'm hoping to get my 12 year old along for the trip, too, so I guess we're kid-friendly, as well. :)

As for what vehicle you bring, I'll tell you that I was able to run all the 4's that we hit in the park (some did require a winch because I chose a bad line) in my rig, so keep that in mind for the decision.

Kendrik said:
The park definitely allows pets and NAXJA is pet-friendly, as well. I might bring along one of my mutts, too. I'm hoping to get my 12 year old along for the trip, too, so I guess we're kid-friendly, as well. :)

As for what vehicle you bring, I'll tell you that I was able to run all the 4's that we hit in the park (some did require a winch because I chose a bad line) in my rig, so keep that in mind for the decision.

100_0590_00.jpg

here is one of you mutts on the ride all pets welcome

I have 2 kids I might bring with me age 2&3 who else going to bring kids

might have some homemade wine (upon request)

I have a bit of shine left. I owe ya at least a taste brandon.

There is a chance I may not make it. Just got a bill in from the insurance company and for our first year of property taxes for the new house. We told the Mortgage co. to escrow those things, but apparently the first year was never covered. That and my heep still needs a front gearset and locker. If we do make it it will most likely be in 1 jeep.

Unless the tax return fairy can make a buttload of bills disappear.

Good place for a first post :)

How would a bone stock do?

I just bought an 87 for a project but would like to meet up and see what all can be done.

I have experience wheeling just a stocker :(

aaronh said:
I have 2 kids I might bring with me age 2&3 who else going to bring kids

I'll probably be bringing my 12 year old son along.

xjintx said:

I just bought an 87 for a project but would like to meet up and see what all can be done.

if your not scared of damage and have some skids you can run quite a bit

xjintx said:

Hey dont I know you.:looser:

I have a spot saved for us when anybody show up just ask BJ where the NAXJA spot is. I should be there early just look for my rig. The spot has 5 pads but plenty of space for more.

Yea, what Chia said :) Just kidding.

Not worried about damage (much) that's why I bought it. Hopefully I'll have the sliders by then.

PS... Looking for sliders if anyone knows a good (inexpensive) source ;)

aaronh said:
We might be able to get a work day that weekend
yeah thats ok

Back