• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red River Chapter -The Rides of March - Roll Call!

Re: Hot Springs roll call

BIgDaddyChia said:
That works. I think Brandon was gonna call p there and make our reservations.

brandon & kendrick both have seen the site maybe he will see this post and let me know something

I hope to make it. I may have to be in Las Vegas that week for work. Gotta find out.
That camp site is prety big. It could easily handle 6-8 tents if people don't mind being a little close.

We are gonne need to fit more then 6-8 tents. Hell the camp site my other club has at Barnwell fits about 15 tents with lots fo room to park cars still

Yeah if possible I'd like to bring my pop up camper, but who knows I might just grab a hotel room or something. The wife isn't much of a tent camper.

I'll be camping if I make it.

I'll camp too. Just so i can be totally prepared..... how long of a drive is it there from austin????? and are the guys from this direction trailering or driving their rigs??

porkies said:
I'll camp too. Just so i can be totally prepared..... how long of a drive is it there from austin????? and are the guys from this direction trailering or driving their rigs??

According to google maps its about 7 1/2 hours. I am driving my rig there. Leaving early friday morning if you want to canravan. I wasnt to get there early enoguht to set up my camp.

1 or 2 depending on which one you get

I usually stay towards the back of the camp ground (by the gate of the park) and I don't think there is enough room for tents off the pads.

Screw it, I'll just sleep with you.

Well, if the wife makes it I'll be staying at a hotel. Considering her condition, however, I expect she won't make it. So, I'll most likely be camping with everyone else.

Also, for those folks heading out from the DFW area, Chia and I were discussing setting up a meet point outside the metroplex on friday so anyone who wants to caravan can do so. As soon as we work out details I'll post them here.

And for the Ausitn people who are going up on friday I am leaving around 7 am. We can set up a meeting spot so that we can caravan to dallas

ExTankerGuy said:
There will be a few of us leaving the Wichita Falls area aroun 4 PM on Friday...(That puts us going across 380 about 1.5~2 hours from then...)

That means you will be getting there after dark. We will already be set up and cooking dinner when you get there.

Sounds perfect for him.

Sounds like everybody is going to make it. I'm going to throw my hat in as well, I REALLY hope pets can be at the camp site cause I have two dogs coming along as well. it will be a 8 hour drive for me and the wife and kids
Will try to make it as early as possible friday morning.

Haven't decided on the Wife's 4.5 lift with 31s or mine with 33s. mine needs a lot or repairs once I get home. its a long trip with no A/C

Last edited:
Back