• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear lower quarter panels.

I was gonna say holy pictures, but then you already did... Yeah get some of those rocker gaurds and rivot those bitches on... a billion places sell em... I think Rustys sells a set fairly cheap.

Captain Ron said:
I've seen all the threads. Anyone got a different approach? Sheetmetal maybe? Keep most of the line establishing plastic?

1. I'm going to continue to run the stock late model flares.
2. Keeping the stock rear bumper too.
3. Keeping as much of the rear bumper cap as possible.

--ron

I tried keeping mine purty, and I finally had enough with clipping the flairs back on, persuading the plastic trim for the bumper to keep staying on the truck.

I couldn't stand it anymore! This winter I ripped it all off. That's right every mothers son of plastic clip on crap I could find came off. I built a front and rear bumper, painted the lower 1/3 of the Jeep black and called it good. Besides the rock rails it is the Best mod I have ever done to that Jeep.

,Ron

Driveside.jpg

Diamond plate baby!!
Remember, you can always rustolium it your fav color if its too much bling for ya!! If fairly easy to bend and if bought by the sheet cheap to boot!! Cuts NICE on a reg table saw with a carbide blade. WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES!!!!

CW

CW...

I prefer a laser with my diamond plate, thank you. :D

Stand by, photos as soon as I'm done with the MJ. I used some tube...

--ron

Back