• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Bumper options, now that BPI Fab is gone?

Nice bumper C-ROK! The bumper seems to be very short and close to the body to increase the departure angle. This is awesome for people buidling full-time offroad XJs. However for a daily driver + offroad use I perfer adding one additional inch to the width of this bumper. I think this would provide more protection for the rear hatch/body. As for the sides and the c-rok logo, nice touch! But, I like the sides bolt on separately. Why? Too many good reasons to list. ie, accomodate different fender sizes (custom length by cutting the bumper end without distroying the c-rok logo), replace the damaged size without taking out the whole bumper, etc. (wanna hire me as a product manager? :)) The tire carrier. Will you be using this bumper as a base to build the tire carrier? Are you keeping the tow points and hitch reveiver? Yes, I am still waiting for someone to make this perfect bumper/tire carrier setup for the 97+ XJs.

Back