• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REAL Cheromanche pictures

I only just saw this thread, and I had to post that that Cheromanche is the saddest, coolest idea Ive seen for awhile. I hope it turns out tight, cause itll DEFINENTLY turn heads and raise eyebrows...... Like an Edsel! Thumbs up? Well...... I wouldnt go THAT far.... :laugh3:

progress?

My 82 S-10 with it's long bed had a two piece ds w/carrier bearing. You could probably use that same setup only with a longer first shaft and the carrier back a bit further. I had to buy a new carrier and the parts store charge me $35 for it so it is not that expensive. You might even be able to use an the S10 cross member to mount one.
I think it looks pretty good except for that sag :laugh3: it's what jeep eventually would have come out with if they had not bought that bill of goods from dodge about it competing with the dakota....

I think it is one of the coolest things I have ever seen and please, more pics. I have to say it is way better than buying an Avalanche or God forbide, an Exploder sport trac. Now it's got me thinking of stretching an XJ and putting a Tahoe style third seat and still keeping cargo room. Huuuummmmm

why not for the mini Suburban thing, combine the back half of a 2 door Cherokee and the rest of a 4 door with modified rear doors? I have seen a couple of FSJs like that on other sites.
Might be pretty cool in an XJ.
Another thought would be for a longer cab length on an MJ, modify it to use 2 door Cherokee doors, they are what, 6" longer than the 4 door front doors?

same here

Back