• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Last edited by a moderator:

Got my baja fenders installed last weekend, took a goofy pic with some bull horns on because I didn't have the fenders lined up enough for the bumper to fit. Got the fenders lined up better this weekend, and got the ends trimmed off the bumper to match the bigger fender well this weekend, and repainted and installed the bumper. Next is getting my 4.10 axles swapped in, then tires and....well....you know how it goes. That's my bud, Dano in the 2nd pic, he helped a LOT with the fenders.

jeep1-1.jpg

102_0407.jpg

hey homebrew where in MoVal are you i used to live in riverside(man i miss that place)

near indian and alesandro

DansGreyMj said:
hey homebrew where in MoVal are you i used to live in riverside(man i miss that place)
Missing Riverside, now that's a new one:sunshine: .....prior resident of The O.C. here:greensmok
I miss Callico...that was a sweet trail ride at night...no headlights....:viking:

ChuckstrPT said:
Missing Riverside, now that's a new one:sunshine: .....prior resident of The O.C. here:greensmok
I miss Callico...that was a sweet trail ride at night...no headlights....:viking:
well there were actually placers down the street from my house where i could wheel legally and there was a whole lot more going on over there, i also miss the desert IMO its the best place to wheel/camp.

DansGreyMj said:
well there were actually placers down the street from my house where i could wheel legally and there was a whole lot more going on over there, i also miss the desert IMO its the best place to wheel/camp.
I hear ya. We drove the Mojave Road one year...it was amazing, how Alive the desert is. Very kewl. And you are right, there were more trail systems within driving distance in SoCal. There ain't much here in Bama either. I've been up to Franklin, and spent some time wheeling around Chattanooga. Definately a different kind of wheeling over here. I've been out of SoCal since '96. And you are corrent, there was alot MORE going on out there. That's one of the reason's I won't likely move back, too many people all in one place. :jester: Not to mention the housing costs are a little disturbing....:looney:

Tready619 said:
Only missourians know hoosier in this context:laugh: ... originally from st. louis myself...

Hell yeah...haven't heard that term in quite some time. I'm from St. Louis as well...well, not originally...but did go to High School and college there (Kirkwood High and Wash. U.).

my first time in the readers rigs photos thread,

check it out.
'96 5.5in lift 33's and a metric buttload of other modifications.
Maybe I will follow these with some more pics later.

halfdoors.jpg

halfdoors1.jpg

halfdoors2.jpg

halfdoors3.jpg

Back