• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Thanks man. I have the RE 4.5" Superflex Kit & BFG 33 x 10.50 ATs. It rubs a lot in the front when I'm flexing, but I just cut out my fenders, so I dont think that will be a problem anymore.

My new XJ parked next to my brothers XJ with 3" of lift and 31's.
Jeeps.jpg

Front lift done and tires on.
100_1467.jpg

100_1468.jpg

Back done.
100_1469.jpg

100_1470.jpg

Poser shot in the driveway after doing the flares and rockers with Dupli-Color Bedliner. Also have my custom build rock sliders on but they are hard to see. Will get better pics of them sometime. Now just need some places to wheel in Nebraska and I would be set.
100_0225.jpg

camerontaylor-good lookin rig, how do you like the add a leaf? im thinking about getting it because my leafs are still pretty good.

chrslefty said:
im digging the color of your new ride.hope you have fun with it!

haha you liking the faded and dented look? i think i need to give the previous owner a lesson in touch up paint lol. :roflmao: yeah am thinking about painting it but its just gonna get smashed on the rocks so i dont know.

New guy to the forums here, I just picked up a 99 XJ sport for my DD.
Basically stock, but it's got a Volant intake, and an aftermarket sunroof(it passed the carwash test)
I haven't done much to it yet except replace the speakers and fix the hack-job stereo install that a previous owner had done.
1002985ky1.jpg

Not sure if I plan on doing anything to it, I've got a Scout II with 1 tons that's a work in progress so I'll probably just leave it stock or do a small lift and some better tires.

MisterFubar said:
New guy to the forums here, I just picked up a 99 XJ sport for my DD.

Not sure if I plan on doing anything to it, I've got a Scout II with 1 tons that's a work in progress so I'll probably just leave it stock or do a small lift and some better tires.

Thats what I said..... I have a built TJ...been putting more mods in the XJ recently than the TJ. Its a disease.

first time posting pics, so here goes...
pict1271-1.jpg

pict1283.jpg

pict1265.jpg

another attempt...

PICT1283.jpg
PICT1265.jpg

Back