• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re gearing ?

What ever man USA standard gear is the company that makes it but I'm not here to argue especially over something that I'm not driving or putting in the jeep I came for opinions you gave yours and I thank you

Now that I figured out how to add photos again not to argue but hate being made to look like idk what I'm talking about and when I don't I'll admit it as I did in previous replies in this post
121cf309a71d146f151d34f3c1038157.jpg
4255fefde6d0814425e679f495bb65a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Looks like the brand is ‘Spartan Locker’ maybe. And the model is helical limited slip. Look at the wording. Usa standard is not a great company btw. Just look at any other helical unit. Its not a locker. Two very different things.

That ad is what I call effed up marketing using the terms "locker" and "LSD" in the description to purposely deceive people into thinking they're getting a locker.

Looks like the brand is ‘Spartan Locker’ maybe. And the model is helical limited slip. Look at the wording. Usa standard is not a great company btw. Just look at any other helical unit. Its not a locker. Two very different things.
I give up lol I'm not really sure wtf your getting at anymore...

Looks like a dana 30 grizzly locker in his hands.

Might be a decent unit but I'd be skeptical

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I give up lol I'm not really sure wtf your getting at anymore...

The whole ad is false advertising. The terminology is not correct. That is what I’m getting at. You were arguing about the products capabilities based of the ad. Dont buy it based on the add. Look at more reputable companies. They will help you understand the capabilities and terminology better.

Back